Friday, April 01, 2011

2-MINUTE (OR SO) HOLLYWOOD COP!




If I were an analog film editor, then by the time I finished this 2(ish) minute cut I would have been neck deep in forgotten reels and my own tears. There's so many subplots going on in this nug that I might have to make the first 2-Minute sequel shortly. It's the next course I recommend in the 'When Shirtless Dudes With Machine Guns Ruled the Earth.' film studies program. I also want to say that this tape is one of our first coveted relics that we bought as pals in college, and was the tape that turned a boy named Joel into a man named Airwave Ranger. This one's for you, pal!



Also, people kept telling me to watch this with that '1911' button (click and watch it on YouTube), and I gotta say- it's a pleasant surprise!

14 comments :

Felix Montero said...

I think that's the same guy from R.O.T.O.R. another awfully good pot boiler.

Anonymous said...

Wait, why do they get to immediately keep the money? That could be a childs stolen college fund or charity for bois with aides.

Racism said...

Over 9000!

Unknown said...

Turkey uses the effective Cold War method of Duck n' Cover.

Dragon Sound said...

I ordered this so fast on amazon.com they aren't even sure what happened.

Anonymous said...

No mention that this is the same director of Samurai Cop?

Airwave Ranger said...

Seeing the 1911 version was like seeing it for the first time, for a minute there I was just Joel again. Thanks Ghouly

gottago said...

I do love a film where none of the actors are 100% sure of their lines.

Guerillacropolis said...

"Who's that?"

"That's Turk."

"Who's Turk?"

"He's a cop. He's a good cop."

"I wonder if he could help me."

"I'm sure he could."

And THAT, ladies and gentleman, is exposition.

Mitch said...

I wish it was 2 minute movie month.

Ravenhallow said...

Man, this deserves *several* sequels. It gets two Ted Prior battlecries up.

Anonymous said...

"My Buddy and me!"

Worst commercial ever.

RB said...

My friends and I got this in a video store bargain bin and immediately took it to another friend's party, demanding that we turn their movie off and watch Hollywood Cop instead.

They beat that boy up a bunch, and when that friendly dog tries to save him, they shoot it! People were not down, but it was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was going to drop dead on the spot when the dad said he had blood cancer.
Thank you for posting this.