Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A STORY FROM MY YOUTH

It was 1989. I saw this commercial and was sold. I asked for the Pepsi can Computer Warrior for my birthday. I got what I wanted. After my party was over, my best friend and I began tallying my haul. In my infinite prickdom, I decided that I should have total control of the Pepsi can Computer Warrior. We fought. He left and we didn't speak for nearly a month. By that time the Pepsi can Computer Warrior was retired to the land of boring-ass toys. I had forgotten all of this until I popped in a VHS that I found at the Salvation Army. Heh.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

DIGITAL LASER BLASTER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy shit!! I'll remember this the next time I try to download soccer balls onto my comp...

How many kids did this confuse as to the origin of computer viruses?